We recently hosted the Energy & Sustainability in Poultry event at Longcourt House Hotel. The event was organised for poultry farmers in the Munster area and aimed to showcase a wide range of renewable energy options and grants available.
Well attended by both Western Brand and Shannonvale farmers, the event consisted of presentations and trade stands from the following individuals from the biomass burner and photovoltaic industries:
- Mark Kenny from Biomass Engineering
- Conor Casey from TZC
- Pat Downey from Smart Solar
- Padraic Mulvey from PE
- Jack O'Connor from Southwest Poultry
- Stephen Hamilton from Ember Energy
- Ronan Murphy from Biomass Engineering
- Denis Neary from SEAI
- Edward McNamara from AGS
- Michael O'Donaghue was there to discuss the TAMS grants.
Thank you to all that attended and made it such as successful event.