As the Irish Government escalates the response to COVID–19, and with the current AI status of Ireland, we wanted to take this opportunity to provide an update to our customers regarding our services during this period.
We are committed to providing the highest level of service, whilst balancing the needs of our customers and ensuring the health and welfare of our employees. At this time we are conducting a business as usual policy as we recognise that our veterinary services are needed and relied upon as much as ever.
We are however, to protect the health and welfare of our employees, customers, and suppliers, introducing some changes to the way that we operate, which remains a top priority.
- At present, non-emergency and routine appointments will continue (This has been restricted in the Cavan and Monaghan areas on routine visits due to AI). If this situation changes we will inform you immediately.
- All vets or field staff visiting your farm will have been adhering to our bio security and COVID-19 policies and will contact you individually before their arrival.
- We are committed to safeguarding the health and well-being of our vets and field staff visiting your farm. With this in mind, we ask that if you are experiencing any symptoms yourself, self-isolating or have recently returned from a trip oversees to let us know prior to us visiting your site.
- Our office and dispensary teams are all working on a home and office rotation to protect their health and welfare and to ensure our continued support of your business.
- There are currently no restrictions in place for the movement of goods, and therefore all deliveries will continue for the foreseeable future. We will of course remain in regular contact with our couriers and suppliers and we will update you should this change. We have ensured that our dispensaries are also fully stocked.
- If you require post-mortems at a practice, please contact us prior to your arrival. During this call you will be advised where to leave them, and we would request that you return to your vehicle whilst they are being done. When the vet has performed the post-mortem, they will call you or see you at your car with the diagnosis and further treatment or advice.
- In this ever-changing environment, if you need to visit any of our branches please ensure that you call prior to your arrival and do not turn up without notification.
- If you are dropping off any samples to the practice please contact us before arrival and you will be advised where to leave them.
- If you are collecting any medication from the practice please always phone through to the office. Once an order is received, we will prepare the order and advise you where to collect it depending on your nearest branch. If we need to use any of our out of hours collection points please be assured that these will be routinely and thoroughly disinfected between customer collections.
We will continue to review and monitor our policies in line with the government guidelines, and we will update you accordingly. As we are sure you are all facing similar challenges, we wish you, your employees and families well in the coming weeks and months.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have and questions.
Limerick: +353 (0)69 61033
Monaghan: +353 (0)47 83765